Ingredients (4 people)
- 1 packet Linguine pasta
- 300 gr. marinated anchovies, drained
- 50 gr. capers (very well rinsed to remove the salt)
- 100 gr. sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 small chili, finely chopped
- a bunch of parsley, chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
1. Boil the linguine in plenty of salted boiling water according to the package instruction. Strain the pasta and drain well.
2. Add to the pot 50 ml of the olive oil and saute the garlic and the chili for 20 seconds. Pour the pasta in the pot and stir for another 30 seconds.
3. Remove from heat, add the capers, the sun-dried tomatoes and parsley and stir. Finally, add the anchovies and stir gently.
4. Pour the remaining olive oil.
5. Serve on the plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
What to drink: Hatzidakis 2008 Santorini Assyrtiko from Waitrose goes perfect with this dish!