Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 1 chopped chilli , if you like spicy food
- 250g pack cooked basmati rice
- some shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- a handful of frozen peas
- 50g pack roasted cashews
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Put curry paste in a wok or large frying pan and heat it up (if you like spicy food, add chopped chilli, too).
- Stir in basmati rice, the shredded cooked chicken or turkey, the frozen peas and the roasted cashews. Stir fry until piping hot, then season with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
*Recipe BBC Good Food