Ingredients (serves 6)
- 200 gr chorizo, sliced
- 3 tsp Harissa paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 orange
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 450gr bay potatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs coriander, finely choped
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fry the chorizo in 1 tbsp oil until crisp. Drain, reserving the oil.
- Mix together the Harissa paste, juice and grated zest of lemon, grated zest of an orange and 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cook 450gr baby potatoes until tenter. Drain and mix with the dressing, the reserved chorizo oil and the sliced red onion. When cool stir in the chorizo slices, coriander leaves, mint leaves and serve.