Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g egg or rice noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 spring onions , chopped
- 1 sweet potato , cubed
- 200ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 2 skinless salmon fillets , cut in half and then into fine strips
- ½ small bunch coriander , roughly chopped
- Cook the noodles following the pack instructions, rinse and drain. Heat the oil in a deep saucepan and fry the curry paste for 1 min until fragrant. Add the spring onions, reserving 1 tbsp, the sweet potato, stock and milk, bring quickly to the boil and simmer for 5 mins until the potato is tender. Add the salmon pieces and cook for 2 mins, then stir in half the coriander.
- Divide the noodles between 4 bowls and spoon over the salmon and sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining coriander and spring onions.
Recipe via BBC Good Food