Ingredients (serves 2)
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- 4 thin slices chorizo from the deli counter, cut into matchsticks
- a pinch chilli flakes
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 thick cod fillets or other sustainable white fish fish
- green beans cooked to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan then cook the garlic and chorizo for a few minutes. Add the chilli and tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, season.
- Meanwhile rub the fish with a little more oil, season and grill or steam until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes. Serve the fish with the sauce and green beans.
Recipe via BBC Olive Magazine February 2009