Ingredients (serves 2)
- 125gr couscous
- 170ml vegetable stock
- 200gr can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200gr broad beans, boiled.
- 2 courgettes, sliced lenghtways
- 4 small vine-ripened tomatoes
- 125gr halloumi cheese, sliced lengthways
For the marinade/dressing
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 lime, the juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Prepare the marinade, with the olive oil, lime juice, the finely chopped garlic cloves, the chopped mint and the the finely chopped chilli.
- Slice the halloumi and pour half of the marinade on it.
- Tip the couscous in a bowl, and pour the boiling stock. Cover with a plate and set aside for 15 min.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork and stir in the chickpeas, the broad beans and the other half of the dressing.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a griddle pan and fry the courgette slices over a high heat for 2-3 min. Lift out on a kitchen paper. Then add the tomatoes and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add 1 more tbsp of olive oil and brown the halloumi on both sides, remove from the pan and push in a skewer.
- Place the couscous on a plate with the courgettes and the tomatoes on top add the halloumi skewers and serve immediately.