- 1 tsp Salted Capers
- 1 pack Spinach, torn in to 5cm long pieces
- 1 portion Prime Skinless Cod Fillets
- 1 sprinkle Cooking Salt, for seasoning during cooking
- 4 slices Pancetta
- 1 sprinkle Black Ground Pepper, for seasoning during cooking
- 2 tsp Blended Olive Oil
- 1 whole Lemon
- 1 drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wrap the cod fillet in the pancetta, make sure that it is completely covered. Rub the pancetta in oil and then pan fry until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes, then put into a hot oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash the spinach and tear the stalks into small pieces, approximately 5 cms long. Take the washed spinach wet from the bowl it’s been rinsed in and put straight into a frying pan. Heat for about 30 seconds and then add a drizzle of oil. Continue cooking until it wilts and turns dark green then add the capers and seasoning and cook until most of the moisture has disappeared.
- Place the spinach onto a plate, top with the pancetta covered cod and then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Finish with a generous slice of lemon.
*Cod fillets from Fin and Flounder
*Recipe via Ocado