Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 cauliflower head, separated into florets
- 25gr butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- Olive oil
- 2 x skin-on sea bass fillets
- Lemon wedges, to serve
For the olive sauce
- 50gr pitted Kalamata olives in brine
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed and dried
- a bunch of fresh parsley
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Fill a large pan with water, bring to the boil, then add the cauliflower. Cover and simmer for 15 min until it is tender. Drain well, then tip into a food processor with the butter and blend to a purée. Add the milk to give it a nice smooth consistency. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, to make the olive sauce, finely chop the olives, anchovies and parsley. Place in a small bowl and stir in the olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. When hot add the fish flesh-side down cook for 1/2 mins, then turn and cook skin down for about 6 min or until the skin is crisp and the fish is just cooked through.
- Serve the fish with the cauliflower purée drizzled with some olive oil.