Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 150g risotto rice
- small glass white wine , about 125ml
- 1l vegetable stock , heated and simmering
- 1 lemon , juiced and zested
- a handful dill , chopped
- 150g hot-smoked salmon fillets , flaked
- Melt a knob of butter in a wide shallow pan. Cook the onions until soft, then add the rice and stir to coat. Tip in the wine and bubble until absorbed, then gradually add the stock stirring until the rice is just tender.
- Add the lemon, stir in the salmon and dill and serve.
Goes well with a chilled Soave.
Recipe via BBC Good Food