Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 small courgettes, sliced very thinly lenghtways
- 1 garlic clove, grated finely
- 1 heaped tsp capers
- A few finely snipped fresh chives
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 140 gr oak-smoked salmon, sliced
- 200gr fresh egg spaghetti
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a griddle pan. When hot, griddle the courgette slices on each side in baches until deep golden greddle lines apper and they have dried out slightly. Season and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, capers, herbs, oil, lemon zest and juice and the smoked salmon. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, drain loosely and tip back into the pan.
- Add the courgette ribbons and the salmon mixture to the pan and toss everything together well. Leave for 5 min to allow the flavours to infuse, then serve garnished with the extra snipped chives.