Ingredients (serves 2)
- 500 gr new potatoes
- a small bunch of tarragon, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 50gr rocket
- 2 hot smoked salmon fillets
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20-25 min until easily pierced with a knife. Drain and when cool enough to handle, cut into thick slices.
- Mix together the tarragon, shallot, red wine vinegar, olive oil and seasoning. Pour 3/4 of this dressing over the warm potatoes and mix. Add the spring onions and rocket and mix again.
- Divide between 2 plates and top with the hot smoked salmon. Pour the remaining dressing over and serve.