Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 slices parma ham
- 400gr pork tenderloin
- olive oil
- 2 red onions
- 50ml Marsala wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut your pork in two pieces. Lay the slices of Parma ham on a board and wrap both pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tbs of olive oil in a lidded non stick frying pan, add the pork and cook over a high heat for 3 min, turning until golden all over. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onions and stir fry for 5 minutes then return the pork to the pan with the Marsala and the chicken stock. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- To serve, slice the pork and arrange on plates with the onions and sauce.