Ingredients (serves 2)
- 250gr rump steak
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 50gr wild rocket
- 4 small cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp horseradish cream
- 2 tbsp half-fat creme fraiche
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and season the meat well. Brown for 3-4 minutes each side and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice and set aside.
- Blanch or grill the asparagus spears
- To make the dressing, whisk the horseradish, creme fraiche and lemon juice together with some seasoning.
- Assemble the plates with the beef sices, asparagus, rocket and beetroot and spoon the dressing over each. Sprinkle with the lemon zest.
*Recipe from Olive magazine