- a large bunch spring greens (or kale), or ½ green cabbage, stalk removed, shredded
- ½ bunch spring onions , shredded
- 3 or 4 thick slices ham , cut into pieces
- 2 garlic clove , sliced
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or cider vinegar
- steamed rice to serve
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok and add the greens and spring onions and a splash of water. Stir- fry until just wilted, then tip onto a plate.
- Heat 1 tsp more oil in the wok and add the ham and garlic, and fry for a minute. Then add the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar and toss together until the ham is covered in a sticky sauce. Adjust the flavour with more vinegar or sweet chilli if you like. Add back the greens and toss briefly. Serve with steamed rice.
Recipe via BBC Good Food