Pasta with Sausages and Broccoli
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 200gr pasta
- Florets of 1 small broccoli
- 1 small red chili, finely chopped
- 1 Italian sausage, sliced
- 6 sun blushed tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. In the meantime bring a large pot of water to boil add the broccoli and blanch for 3 minutes. Drain the pasta and the broccoli. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in large skillet. Add the garlic, chili, sausage and blushed tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the pasta and the broccoli and stir gently.
Season to taste and serve.